Traffic Manager Job, Cape Town
John Brown South Africa is looking to appoint a highly experienced traffic manager to work in our influencer division.
Based in Cape Town, he or she would work alongside our strategist, editors and campaign manager to manage the smooth running of influencer campaigns.
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of all influencer projects, including creating accurate timelines and coordinating internal resources, third-party vendors and the influencers themselves
- Take accurate and in-depth briefs from the client and internal stakeholders
- Contract all influencers, ensuring that deliverables are clearly articulated and understood and that all client requirements are considered and documented
- Develop cost estimates and compile financial reports at the end of the campaign, with support from the Account Manager
- Manage the billing process
- Manage and deliver campaigns within budget
- Conduct internal and client status meetings, including compiling accurate contact reports and following up on actions
- Implement and continue to develop all internal production systems and processes
- Manage, track and facilitate all work in the system
- If necessary, coordinate the production process between third-party and independent suppliers
- Report on the status of all content elements and publicity materials and ensure critical deadlines are met
- Manage workflow and approval processes
- Maintain good customer and supplier relationships
- A minimum of four years’ prior experience in traffic with an agency is essential, preferably with experience working on influencer campaigns.
- Excellent computer knowledge and experience with project management software.
- Experience in digital media and good understanding of terminology and all major digital platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Have an appropriate sense of urgency, prioritization, tenacity and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret a client brief and communicate it clearly and consistently to the creative team
- A wide operational range on digital platforms
- Multitasking skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects without supervision
- Ability to support many clients across a wide range of industries
Please send a detailed CV to [email protected]
Reference: traffic manager: influencer management
Posted 06 Jul 14:53, Closing Date 4 Sep