Recruitment Administrator Job, Cape Town
|Remuneration:||R15000 – R15000 per month|
Are you an experienced personal assistant? Are you looking for a remote job? Are you very flexible and able to think on your feet?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that organizes and accelerates businesses offering insurance solutions with a head office based in Cape Town. This tech company is progressing on a positive trajectory, which is certainly why it is backed by several top/highly recognized global FinTech investors.
And now…they are looking for someone to become a full member of this growing company. Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant / Recruitment Administrator to join their awesome team remotely. The best candidates are people who are highly committed to their work and who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As a Personal Assistant/Recruitment Administrator, you will perform advanced, diverse and confidential administrative duties for the CEO.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Managing the CEO’s schedule
- Arrange all domestic and international travel including itineraries, accommodation, air/transit/care travel, entertainment
- Prepare travel and expense reports, reconcile company card expenses
- Manage meeting logistics, including organizing agendas, scheduling invitations, preparing written materials
- Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling
- Selection of candidates
- Writing job descriptions
- Communicate and interact with members of the management team
- Coordinate with direct management reports to gather and disseminate information
- Find, prioritize and track incoming issues
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an executive assistant preferred
- Previous start-up experience advantageous
- Recruitment experience
- Someone who is highly organized and a natural project manager
- Extremely agile and flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- An autonomous and highly motivated person
- Extremely resourceful in ever-changing situations
- Be proactive – anticipate the needs of others before anyone else
- Someone who is emotionally intelligent and a good communicator (both verbal and written)
- Enjoys working in partnership with other administrative colleagues in the organization and providing back-up support when needed
- An understanding that things can happen outside of typical business hours
Posted Jan 12 1:36 PM, Closing date Mar 13